Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well its been a crazy couple of weeks!! Last week on Wed. about 3:00PM logan called me and ask if I could be ready to go camping in an hour. So I told him "sure lets go." We had planed to go to Utah with some freinds (the Jensens) but it was one of those trips that nothing went as planed. We went down that night and the next day the guys had a buisness thing they had to take care of and ended up driving about 750 miles that day. We had a great time!! We just traveled by the seat of our pants. So here are a couple of pics from our trip.
Mason being a cutie!!

Sorry this video is sidways but I cant rotate it. In the hotel room I went into the bathroom to make Mason a bottle and he started to play in the mirror it was very cute!!!!

We took Mason in the pool again he had a ball!!!!!




Mason was sitting on our bed in the hotel and he was being very silly so I started to play peek-a-boo with him. This is the tail end of the game I wish I had gotten the begining when he was really laughing!



No comments: