Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally a little update

Well we still havent gotten our computer fixed so I cant update any pics yet. (im using my sister-inlaws computer) Well life has been crazy but good. Mason is such a big boy now. He always wants to help us with what ever we are doing. He loves to help us build a fire in the mornings and he stand back and trys to blow on it cuz thats what mom and dad do. Yesterday I was cleaning the kitchen and Mason was playing in the pantry. I heard him opening and closing one of the doors and then I heard he say "boo" he was in the pantry hiding trying to scare me. He would say boo or growl and then just giggle and do it again. We played for about 20 min. It was one of the cutest things that I have every seen. Here is a little job update. My job is going great I work 3-4 days a week and only 4-6 hour shifts. I love it!!! Logan started working for a comany in WY he is gone a little more than we are used to but it will be good for us at least to get things caught up. He loves it so far except being away from us. He works out of town 6 days and then is home for 3. So ya its lonly without him but we love the days he is home.

3 comments:

Audrey Holjeson said...

Good to hear from you guys! I'm glad everything is going good! Just a question...where is Logan working at? Just wondering...anyway, post some pics of your little boy when you can!

Elise said...

I'm glad to have an update. I bet Mason has changed so much since his last pics on here. That is so cute that he tries to scare you. Adorable! I love when Mylee does things that she sees us doing, trying to be a big girl. I'm glad you both like work, except for the hours. I bet that is so hard being apart for so long. Hopefully it won't be that way for too long. Glad all is well.

ANDY and MANDY said...

I'm glad that things are going so well for you and your family. Hope you get your computer fixed soon. Take care.