Saturday, December 5, 2009

A little update

Mason had been fully potty trained now for almost a month!! YA YA YA He is learning so many new words and taking in mostly full sentences. He is my helper, he loves to help me cook and clean. He has taken it upon his self that his chore is moping the floor. He loves to help me vacuum! He is going to make such a good brother some day. No we arn't pregnant but hopefuly some day soon(we have been trying for a year now) Sorry not that you all want to know that Im just getting a little discouraged. I am loving being back in school!! I'm only going half time but i really love it!! Logan is working hard a usual but he is really doing well, and they love him over here! We are still really liking pinedale. Its a great little town. Next week we will be going to Salt lake for sandies 3rd surgery this year. Wayne just had his second so we are going down to help out and be there. My mom is going to help me by keeping mason for a few days because they don't allow kids in the hospital. I really appreciate her so much she does a lot for us!!! I know she is a little sad because we move farther away but she is great and I want her to know how thankful we are to her!! If I dont post again until after chrismas I hope you all have an amazing holiday!!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Wow. That's great that Mason is potty trained. I'm glad you are liking things in Pinedale. That's exciting that you are taking on-line classes. You'll be great with photography. I hope a little one is on his/her way soon.
PS We'll be in BL for Christmas. I'd love to get together.