Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hello World

Well it has been almost a year since I last updated. Mason is almost 4. We still live in rock springs. I am about half way threw school. Im taking a break this summer to get a few things in order so I dont go completely nuts :-) Mason is getting so smart and soaking in ever thing so fast!!! Life has just plugged a long. nothing super exciting happening. We are planing a lego birthday party for mason he is so excited and cant wait for it. Im doing a lot more with my photography my blog for it is mj-photography.blogspot.com I have been really enjoying it and im excited to get back into school! Logan is working like crazy. He is such an amazing husband and father I could not ask for more!! Well I will try to check in a little more often and maybe post some pics lol.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Marti, your photography blog is great!
Glad to hear things are going well. Mason looks so adorable. I can't believe he and Mylee are almost 4! Where has the time gone?

Unknown said...

Mason is so cute! he is geting so big and he looks exactly like Logan. I love your photography blog too. really cute pics.