Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rosela

Well the verdict is Rosela. Well now its amost over we know what was causing the high fevers that our little guy had. On Wednesday afternoon Mason got a fever of 102 and thursday morning we took him to the doctor where everything looked good. He kept a fever until Saturday afternoon when he sarted to brake out in a rash. Which spread from his face down his back and belly. But he is doing good a little cranky now and then. Every thing else is good we were down in BL on saturday. here is the site we found that gave us a lot of info http://uuhsc.utah.edu/pated/handouts/pdfs/handout1191.pdf Other than that we are doing great I love my new job!!! And life is crazy as usual.




Prickly heat or

4 comments:

Audrey Holjeson said...

Poor little guy! I hope he gets feeling better!! How long will you be down in Bear Lake? We're going down there next weekend for a whole week! I think my mother in law is going to throw me a baby shower...I haven't been there forever because of school and all... but I hope you guys have fun!!

Audrey Holjeson said...

If you'll be down there you should go to my baby shower...I haven't seen you guys in a really long time! I'm sure you're gonna want to spend time with your family and all, but if you want to, I would love to see you! It's going to be on the 9th from 4-7 at my mother in law's...she lives in Bennington at 38 N 2nd E...anyways....thanks for the tips!!

Lance and Jamie said...

Hey you guys it is good to hear from you. Life looks good your son is so cute, he is so blonde how fun. Thats to bad he isn't felling good. will talk to you later
Jamie

Curtis~Lara~Taygen~Bentley said...

Hey there, your little boy is getting so big! How fun! It's the worst when your baby is sick huh! Well i've joined the blogging world, if you wanna see it, email me your address so I can invite you, peckfam@live.com
-Lara (Burdick) Peck