Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I accually have something to say :-)

So we finally have some news. It has been an eventful week!! I went to the eye doctor on Tuesday a week ago. I was asking about lasik and all and he said well on thursday I am doing some surgery in Ogden and if you want I can do it that afternoon. So I made a few calls and now I can see without my glasses!!! I have been waiting for this for years! And then we have been talking about getting a dog for about a year now we have a place for him. So we rescued a dog his name is Captin and he is wonderfull!!!! Mason loves to play with him. Logan got home last night and today it was such a great day out we went to the park and played and had a great time!!

My favorite guys in the world!!

Trying to get dad to taste the rocks :-)

Playing the wii with dad.



Mason being helpfull with the dishes. He learned he can push the stool where ever he wants it. A hole new world has opened up :-)


Mason is playing with captin this is a daily thing I love to watch them run and play. By the way the barking is the next door neighbors dog barking he want to come out and play very bad!!

So Logan and Mason were playing guitar hero Mason got a hold of the sound remote and turned it off then didnt want anyone to help fix it.

1 comment:

Elise said...

What a great update. I'm so happy you could get surgery on your eyes. That is awesome. Also, that is so fun that Mason has a dog. I couldn't believe how much he loved my parents' dogs at Christmas. I bet they are best friends!