Monday, April 20, 2009

update

.



Well there isn't much new at our house. We are loving the sunshine. I love that we have a big fenced back yard! Mason spends half the day out playing it's great to be able to just watch him he is such a big boy.
Sorry it is a little fuzzy my camera was low on battery.


A couple of weeks ago I finished this book that I made for Mason. Its my attempt at being crafty. I made it hoping that Mason would like to play with it to help him learn his colors and shapes. Each page has a pocket in a different shape and there is a matched stuffed shaped that fits in each pocket. Now i can move on to making the drapes and the quilt


Im so glad for the warm weather!! I have big plans for our yard and the front of the house. It is a big blank canvas and i have plans for lots of trees and flowers. I just wish i had the money to do it all now. :-) but all in time i will have to learn to wait. well all of you if anyone checks this i wish you lots of fun sunny days.

1 comment:

Audrey Holjeson said...

I haven't been here in a while! It' good to know you guys are doing well!! Mason really is big...and so cute!!